Salzburg Advent Singing
The festival takes place over three intensive days during which choirs will have a scheduled performance, a friendship concert with other local choirs and a final concert. In addition, time permitting, arrangements can be made to sing during a mass service on Sunday morning.
Concert with a local choir in the city of Salzburg or surroundings. After the concert mulled wine (Glühwein) and Christmas treats will be provided. Return to hotel. Dinner at the hotel or in a restaurant. Accommodation.
Day 2: Breakfast at the hotel. Day at leisure for individual visits, sightseeing or shopping. Free lunch.
In the afternoon, preparing for the Closing Concert with all choirs. After the concert, dinner with all participating choirs. Return to your hotel.
Day 3: Breakfast at hotel and departure of choirs to their place of origin or (by special request) participation in a Sunday Mass in a church in Salzburg, followed by their return trip.
- 2 nights in a 3-star *** hotel in Salzburg and surrounding areas with accommodation in double, triple or single rooms, all with bath / shower and toilet.
- 2 breakfasts buffet
- 2 dinners at the hotel with a 3-course menu (excluding drinks)
- 1 lunch in a restaurant with other choirs with 3-course meal (drinks not included)
- Mulled wine (Glühwein) after the Friendship Concert
- Organization of 2/3 concerts
- 1 half day guide service in Salzburg (entrance fees not included)
- English speaking assistance during concerts
- Local sdvertising of events
- 1 person free of charge for every 21 paying (No. 22 is free)
YOUR TRIP TO SALZBURG – POSSIBILITIES
- By plane from major cities is the most convenient way allowing better use of available time. We can take care of your bookings and local transport in Salzburg. Price of local transportation (to move to the various programmed activities) will be quoted on request.
- By Bus from anywhere. If you have more days available, this means of transport would allow you to do some sightseeing en We can quote you the price of bus transportation.
Dates: Yearly from 19th Nov to 9th Dec (Friday to Monday)
Duration: 4 Days – 3 Nights